Crepes are great with a sweet filling for dessert, or with a savory filling as an entree.
1. In medium bowl, combine all Purpose Flour, Amapola Medium Whole Wheat Flour, white sugar, baking powder and salt. Mix dry for 1-2 minutes.
2. Add large eggs, milk, vegetable oil, vanilla and mix with wire whisk, until mixture thickens and lumps are dissolved.
3. Put mixture in refrigerator for 15 to 20 minutes.
4. Add a little margarine to a pan and add portioned mixture. Cook 2 minutes per side, turning with a heat resistant plastic spatula. For optimum results, portion the mixture and place directly into the pan using a 3 ounce soup spoon.
5. When ready to serve, you can fill with your preferred tropical fruits such as mango, pineapple, oranges, melons, bananas and add Grand Marnier liqueur, granulated sugar, nuts or Nutella.